Hi, I’m Jessica.
Call me Jess, but never, ever Jessi*.
I’m an animator and artist and I can barely sit still. When I’m not working in the studio, I take part in shows and events, invent new projects or teach how I do things.
On this blog, I write about the projects I’m currently working on and about other inspiring animation and art related things.
To give you an idea about my background:
- When I was three years old, I wanted to become a painter.
- When I was about twelve years old, I thought I would be a teacher one day.
- At the age of 14 I wanted to draw comics and I wanted to illustrate books when I was 16.
- Turning 18, I thought it would be a great to become an animator.
- Being 19 I thought I’d rather be a graphic designer.
- When I was 20 years old, I decided to study fine arts.
- Today I do a bit of each: I’m a freelance artist and I use all these talents to create my animated films and artworks.
My secret super power is that I’m able to create something beautiful from close-to-nothing.
See my Portfolio to get an idea of what I do.
* In case you’re not my gran, I’ll probably won’t ever talk to you again. I’m serious.